DAY 30 Lessons - Improving Your Blog and Your Blogging Skills

”I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career, 
I’ve lost almost 300 games.  
26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot 
and missed. 
I’ve failed over…  and over… and over again in my life.  
And that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan

Day 30 lessons!

After learning the basics of creating a functional blog, SEO, blog promotion, job and business opportunities, etc… what’s next?  Well after a month, you still have a long way to go - BUT it’s much easier from this day forward. ^_^

WHAT’S YOUR NEXT MOVE?


CONTINUE TO IMPROVE…


Continue to improve your online writing skills. Have you noticed any difference between your early posts and your current posts? If you’re blogging regularly then by now you may have develop a blogging style that’s uniquely yours ^_^. 


Continue to improve your SEO skills. I’ve only given you the basics of SEO so you may want to improve more by researching and learning new techniques.  This will be very useful for you and your blog’s development.


Continue to improve the “look” or design of your blog. Experiment, be creative, add useful gadgets, re-arrange your layout… there’s always room for improvement.  


Continue to learn new blog-related things. Communicate with your readers and with other like-minded bloggers. Don’t confine yourself to just your blog, explore similar blogs, this may give you inspirations &/or ideas to develop your own.


And finally…


Continue to write original-quality posts on a regular basis. This is the essence of blogging – to write, to share, to communicate and eventually to develop oneself.


Again, in the blogging world “Content is King”, I don’t know how many times I’ve typed that simple phrase to emphasize its importance.  I just want you to always keep in mind that content is the key ingredient of a successful blog.


That’s it! Congratulations for going this far!  I hope and pray that you’ll continue with your blogging activities, continue to improve yourself, and continue to post more interesting, fun, and useful articles in the future.


God Bless!


Piaps ^_^

--------------------------------------
PRAYER :

“Thank you Lord for the time that You’ve been with me all throughout the course duration. May you keep on guiding me while I continue to develop my blog. Give me inspiration to keep me motivated so I can share more valuable posts and create really helpful articles.” 

AMEN 
-------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. This is a very informative post. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete