DAY 27 Lessons - Blogger versus Wordpress

 “You will never “find” time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” ~ Charles Buxton


It’s Day 27, three more days and we’re done with all the lessons! and for today we will be discussing the two blogging platform giants:

BLOGGER VERSUS WORDPRESS


Blogger and Wordpress are considered to be two of the best free blog publishing platforms in the internet today, and most bloggers can’t help but make a comparison between the two. 

There are pro-Bloggers and there are pro-Wordpress, and then there are others like me who doesn’t care which is which, as I think it really depends on the person using it.

In my experience, Blogger is more suitable for beginners as they have a simpler navigation system compared to Wordpress, and for me that’s the only big difference I see between the two.  I’ve tried both and still using both platforms until now and as far as I’m concern – both Blogger and Wordpress were able to supply all my blogging needs.

Blogger and Wordpress have its own strengths and weaknesses and in the end, as I’ve said, it all depends on the person using it.  On the technical side (feature-wise) here’s a short comparison between the two blogging platforms:


A word of advice: If your goal is to be a more “marketable” online worker/virtual assistant, you need to learn (or even master) Wordpress.  Why? Because most employers are currently using or prefer to use Wordpress.

That’s it for today, be with you again tomorrow!

God Bless!

Piaps ^_^

--------------------------------------
DAILY PRAYER :

“Dear Lord, Guide me in my daily tasks.  May I learn something new every day and make use of what I’ve learned to improve myself. Keep me inspired and help me to stay focus so I may finish what I have planned to accomplish.

AMEN 
--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment