1. Buying and selling of blog content: There are three ways to this:
- Buy original articles from bloggers and sell them in content marketplace sites like www.ghostbloggers.net and www.cashperpost.com (Ex. Buy an article for $5 and sell it for $10).
- Create your mini-outsourcing agency at oDesk.com and bid for web content projects. (Ex. Bid at $10 per content and outsource it for $5.), and lastly..
- You can start your own content marketplace website and collect commissions for every content sale. But of course this option requires some money for start-up expenses.
2. Buying and selling of blog sites: – The internet term for this is “flipping blogs”. The idea is to buy undervalued blogs, with great niche topics, and sell it for a lot more.
In flipping blogs, you must know how to assess the value of the blog and you must know how to improve it so you can sell it at a much higher price.
Note: For more information about buying and selling blogs, go to Google Search and type in the keywords “flipping blogs”, “How to Flip Blogs”, etc. There are a number articles you can read about this online business.
Okay, we’ve just covered almost all income opportunities from your blog and your blogging skills. I think by know you already have an idea on which option you think is best for you to make money from blogging. ^_^
That’s it for Day 25, five more days and we’re done!
Have a happy weekend and God Bless!
P.S. If you have other ideas on how to make money from blogging, please feel free to share it with us, so we may disseminate it to other OJP members.