“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
It's Day 20 and we've finished covering the basics of blogging. The next important thing to do now - is to plan your blogging activities and stick to it as much as possible.
Blogging Activity Guidelines/Tips:
1. Always bring a pen and paper with you to write ideas (topics to write about) that may come to mind. Don’t rely on just your memory, write an inspiration as soon as you get it. (or at least save it as a reminder in your cellphone).
2. Schedule your “blogging time”, it should be on the same time every day, to make it a habit. Again, scheduled it on a time when you are most “focus” and there are less distractions around.
3. If you’re blogging at home, tell your children, housemates, etc. of your blogging schedule, make it clear to them that you need to concentrate during your blogging hour/s and as much as possible, ask them to avoid disturbing you with unnecessary questions, noises and other distractions.
4. Make it a point to post regularly. (everyday, every other day, MWF, Weekends only, etc.)
5. Ping your blog after every post.
6. Also, after every post, make at least 2 SEO work to promote your blog. And lastly,
7. DO NOT do anything else online when you are blogging. (ex. Facebook, ptc, chatting online, etc.).
That’s it for today!
Assignment >> Make your own blog activity schedule now!
Next Lesson >> Blog marketing.
DAILY PRAYER :
“Dear Lord, Guide me in my daily tasks. May I learn something new every day and make use of what I’ve learned to improve myself. Keep me inspired and help me to stay focus so I may finish what I have planned to accomplish.