DAY 19 Lessons: SEO Tip No. 7 - Off-Line SEO Methods


"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”(Nora Roberts)

Day 19! The last day of our SEO Tips and Tricks series.


SEO off-line method as oppose to on-line method is clearly about ways to promote your blog in the real world.

Promoting your blog off-line is the same as marketing any product or service but instead of products/services, what you’re going to market is your blog link or your URL (i.e. http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com) 


3 SIMPLE WAYS ON HOW YOU CAN MARKET YOUR BLOG OFF-LINE:


1. Include your blog’s URL in your calling card, brochures, and other printed materials that you usually give out to people.



2. Advertise your blog for free in Buy & Sell Magazine, a popular free ads paper here in the Philippines.  (They allow up to 3 free ads per person.)


Choose the category that fits your blog topic. If you have a personal blog, you can advertise it in the “What’s Happening” section or the “Announcement/Notices” section.

Note: It is best to call or visit their office when placing your free ads instead of sending it through email or text messages.  In my experience, almost if not all ads that I’ve sent thru email or text were not published. Calling or visiting their office will ensure the publishing of your ads – in their magazine and in their website as well.


3. Tell your friends about your blog.  Find ways to make them visit your blog.  
I used to have a friend that makes delicious “yema” candies and I’ve noticed that each time someone ask for a recipe and cooking instructions, she will always reply “Can I just give you a copy thru email?”  

I told her “Isn’t it easier if you just write and give the recipe now?” and she replied “Yes, but I’ve already wrote the recipe & cooking instructions and even took a picture of the "yema" candies and emailed it to my Aunt in the U.S. So now it’s much easier for me to just send a copy of that email if someone asks for it.

My friend doesn’t blog but I know you’re getting what I’m trying to say here right? :)



That’s it for today’s lesson, I’ll be with you again tomorrow!

God Bless!

Piaps ^_^


Assignment >> Try doing the SEO Off-Line methods when you have the opportunity.
Next lesson (Day 20) >> Scheduling your blog activities.

---------------------------
DAILY PRAYER :

 “Dear Lord, Guide me in my daily tasks.  May I learn something new every day and make use of what I’ve learned to improve myself. Keep me inspired and help me to stay focus so I may finish what I have planned to accomplish.

AMEN
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment